Content associated with the literary works review plan. How to prevent errors?
The literature review usually starts with a description associated with the relevance of this scholarly research of issues. The urgency of the problem lies, first of all, in the spread of the disease and the severity of its consequences (disability, mortality, economic losses) for clinical work. Thus, it is necessary begin to see the results of regional and worldwide research.
Exactly What can you include in literature review plan?
The effectiveness of the method of diagnosis / treatment of a disease is being studied in a large number of works. In this situation:
- firstly, it is necessary to demonstrate the inefficiency of other types of its diagnosis / treatment.
- next, that they correspond to each other if we are talking about the treatment of a disease, it is possible to describe the pathogenesis of the disease and the mechanism of action of the treated treatment method so.
Hence, the pathogenetically justified application for the method that is new be justified. Right Here, you can explain the effective use of this technique of therapy and its own effectiveness in other diseases having a pathogenesis that is similar an increased exposure of its physiological results.
The problem associated with problem that is clinical the technique of therapy through pathogenesis is a brilliant way out if you have no direct indication in the literary works regarding the utilization of the treatment solution in this illness. Exactly the same is true of developing a link between the two problems that are clinical if you find no indicator into the literary works of these relationship.
Generally speaking, it really is quite natural that some relevant concerns may possibly not be examined into the literature. More over, if all of the relevant questions had recently been studied, it’s likely that the dissertation work would not be of systematic novelty. The review must not re solve most of the tasks associated with the dissertation, but should justify the need for research.
The “summary” sets out the key a few ideas of this literary works review without guide, abbreviations and particular figures. In reality, in conclusion may be the writer’s perception for the literature review. The internal logic of the review should be clearly demonstrated and its idea expressed – the justification for the necessity of carrying out this research in this part.
Typical mistakes when you look at the preparation of an evaluation plan
- 1. The composition associated with plan without past analysis associated with literature. This could result in:
- inclusion into the plan of demonstrably items that are unworkable
- excluding essential items in the plan
- incorrect accentuation
All this work can notably lower the quality for the review.
- 2. Write the true names of things and subparagraphs in keeping terms
- 3. Use in the program excessively broad points, the disclosure of which will be most certainly not possible into the range regarding the review
- 4. Incorporate irrelevant items in the program
- 5. Write a paragraph plan, unstructured
Deep elaboration of literature along the way of developing an evaluation plan has become especially important because of the fact that in modern times graduate pupils are increasingly supplying dissertations that are earnestly studied domestic literary works and possess perhaps not been studied literature that is foreign.
Training suggests that when analyzing literature that is foreign the absolute most unexpected finds are often encountered, which can offer interesting ideas for constructing a design of your own research.